- 5 Construction Kits- Drums, synths, instruments, voxes- Midi samples- Size: 1,45 GB unzipped- Formats: 24-Bit Wav, Apple Loops, Rex2, Midi
This is the second part in the highly popular Back to 95 Series originally released in 2010. Developed by pioneering UK House & Garage producer Jeremy Sylvester. This pack is inspired by the early USA & UK underground House & Garage scene from around 1995 when few people would argue were the best years of House Music.
This exclusive sample pack borrows inspiration from labels such a Strictly Rhythm, Eight Ball, Nice n Ripe, Azuli Records, Nervous Records and artist such as MAsters at Work, Kerri Chandler, Jeremy Sylvester, Grant Nelson, Ron Trent, Chez Damlier and many more.
This pack is designed to be used in other related genre such as Deep House, Deep Tech, UK Garage, Classic House, Soulful House, Funky House and UK Funky.
- 9 Music Construction Loops- 17 Deep One Shots- 37 Maschine Drum Patches- 37 UKG Drum Loops- Included midi samples- Formats: 24-bit WAV (and some Apple Loops & Rex2)
Club Asylum Pressure from Urban Dubz Music is an upfront collection of crisp UKG & 2 Step drum loops, one shots and music loops designed for maximum effect on UK Garage dancefloors...
- 5 construction kits- 5 Maschine Projects- 59 Drum Hits- 25 One Shot Samples- 33 Midi files- In Total: 535 files- Formats: 24-bit Wav, Apple Loops, Rex2
This is the second part to Love House Series originally released in 2010. Developed by pioneering UK House & Garage producer Jeremy Sylvester...
- 526 Loops & Samples- Bass sounds- Dirty Kits- Chords, Hits, Stabs- FX Sounds- Vocal samples- Format: WAV
- 10 Instrumental Kits / 142 samples- 315 Bass Guitar Funky Loops- 42 Drum Loops- 21 Effects- 30 Midi Samples- 499 Rex2 Loops- 1,44 GB unzipped content- Formats: 24-bit WAV, REX2 Loops, Midi
Funky Chill House is light and joyful mix of chillout, house and funky – if you love these music vibes, check out what we've prepared for you! In this collection...
No customer reviews for the moment. Be the first to write your review