- 4364 Instruments / Instrumental Samples - Acoustic Instruments - Classical Instruments - Synthesizers Sounds - 2,5 GB of data after unpacking - WAV Format
Classic Hip Hop Instrumental is a tool that will enable you to create complete instrumental lines. You will find here a scope of instruments like basses, keyboards, pianos, organs, guitars, ethnic instruments, wind instruments, classical instruments, strings, choirs, orchestral sounds and many synthesizers sounds. This mega-pack opens before you quite an enormous view for creating music; 2,5 GB of material in Wav format!
In Classic Hip Hop Instrumental the majority of instruments comprise of few or more Wav samples of different pitch. It makes creating one's own melodies much easier and effective. All you need to do is to load/ import the Wav files of a given instrument in your favourite sampler and compose freely your own tune. In this way you can boast with creativity and never feel limited by a ready-made sequence. With a choice of instruments so varied, composing your music is a real pleasure!
In total: 4364 Samples! Size: 2,5 GB unzipped content! Format: Wav Producer: Frose
- 2006 most powerful samples for hardcore techno- Very hard and noise sound- Drums, kicks, loops, effects, synths, pads, textures- Size: 1 GB- Available formats: WAV, AIFF
- 223 Midi Samples- 625 Audio Samples- Dry / Wet versions- Size after unpacking: 950 MB- Available Formats: WAV, AIFF (+Midis)
- 750+ Free Samples and Loops- Free Dj Samples- Free Sound Effects- Free Drums & Drum Loops- Free Synth Samples- Suitable for any dance/ electronic/ urban genres- Formats: WAV, Apple Loops, Rex2, Midi
- Packs bundle - 3 in 1- Extra reduced price - 30% OFF!- Suitable for hip hop/ instrumental- Size: 2,27 GB unzipped content- Formats: Wav & GIG multi samples
Frose Instrumental Beats (Vols 1-3) is comprehensive collection of sounds & loops for classic hip hop/ instrumental music production. This special bundle contains 3 sample packs in reduced price: 30% OFF!...
No customer reviews for the moment. Be the first to write your review